Sunday, March 21, 2010

Funny Bengals Tweets Vol. I

I left out Ochocinco (OGOchoCinco) since his Twitter account is basically a constant best-of-twitter. But here's the best of what the rest of the team has recently offered.

Tank Johnson (TankJohnson99) had the following to offer:
  • Watching white folks eat fried chicken may be one of my most enjoyable things to do! Its like a 5 year old w a rubicks cube!
  • The don't [know] where to start or when its all done lmao! My best friend is white so I'm NOT racist! Its just very funny!
  • The dismay on they face makes it soooo funny! Do I bite it, use a fork, no a spoon, let's watch Tank.
  • Let's not take this outta context we talkin bout chicken mane! Chic chic chicken mane! I challenge everyone to observe and report!
Former Bengals right tackle Willie Anderson (WillAnderson79) noted:
  • BIGGE and SHAQ stater the BIG Man is In Campaign in the early 90's. They put us on the map! Lol BIG Men rule now! Lol
  • Men should make up a holiday call "REAL MEN'S DAY" For all the REAL MEN Out here that do what their supposed to Do! Lol
  • And Hell Yes we expect gifts! Lol
Linebacker Keith Rivers (rivers55) made the observations:
*link added by me

Linebacker Dhani Jones (DhaniJones), referencing his "Dhani Tackles the Globe" show for the Travel Channel, suggested:
  • Send me to space... How about a petition to send me to the moon or anywhere else for that matter
  • "Dhani Tackles Space"
Former linebacker David Pollack (davidpollack47), watching the NCAA basketball tournament observed:
  • Purdue vs Duke I can't say I'm looking forward to that to much. Alot of white men that can't jump on that floor
  • White men can't jump was on TV today and man do I love that movie. I never watch the ending though bc it's way to depressing
Until next time, same Dank time, same Dank place

1 comment:

  1. Your link to Hollywood Shuffle reminded me that I've been meaning to watch that movie again. Watched it last night. Excellent movie.

    ReplyDelete