Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Throwback Posterization: Phi Slamma Jamma's Finest



I mentioned Phi Slamma Jamma in last week's Throwback Posterization, so I figured I'd follow it up with another Clyde Drexler posterization from that era. The Glide's victim in this clip is a 5'11" point guard from Memphis State named Andre Turner AKA The Little General.

Damn, what an insane dunk. Truly mesmerizing.

By the way, if anyone knows what that song is, let me know.


As a bonus, I'm throwing in another short but sweet video highlighting Phi Slamma Jamma. It also has a real tight Camp Lo song, which is obviously a big plus.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a defender do less to stop a dunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen worse. At first he was trying to draw the charge, but then he realized Drexler was going over him so he just got out of the way.

    ReplyDelete