Friday, March 5, 2010

Roethlisberger Strikes Again?

















According to TMZ, Ben Roethlisberger has been acused of sexual assault by a woman in Georgia. It has been reported that the alleged incident happened in the bathroom of a club called Capital City in Milledgeville, Georgia. Formal charges have not been placed at this point.

This is the second time that Roethlisberger has been acused of sexual assault. He is already being sued by a woman named Andrea McNulty, who claims that he raped her in 2008 in a hotel at Lake Tahoe. Roethlisberger has denied the allegations and asked for counter-damages.

As much as I dislike Roethlisberger, I will refrain from calling him Rapelisberger. But if he's proven guilty, I will use that nickname as often as possible.

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting for the facts to finish coming in, but I most recently heard that police have confirmed that he is being interviewed for sexual assault charges.

    I was planning on writing a post like "say want you want about Bengals players & crime. At least our star quarterback isn't a serial rapist."

    I probably still will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you probably still should. I just couldn't help but jump at the opportunity to tarnish his reputation.

    ReplyDelete