Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Surefire Gambling Tips - DWTS

Dancing With the Stars has become something just short of a major cultural phenomenon on American television.  So much so that Vegas now offers odds on who will win the damn thing.

Now, I've never watched the show, but I know that several NFL players have competed and done well in prior seasons of DWTS.  I specifically recall hearing about Jason Taylor and Jerry Rice.

Well, BoDog.com has posted their odds on this season.  Chad Ochocinco has received the third best odds of winning, coming in at 5/1.  I think all us Ocho fans know that a fool's ransom could be made by putting money on the "Black Mexican."  

Let's put it this way:  The only two contestants with better odds are Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews.  I've never even heard of these people.  The longest odds go to Kate (minus Jon + 8) Gosselin and Buzz Aldrin (who is 80, but would probably win if the contest was held on the moon), both at 15/1.

My second favorite contestant is Niecy Nash, perhaps best know for playing Reneesha on Reno 911.  Her odds are 10/1, which seem high considering how much ass she'll have to move around the dancefloor.

So take if from me - a guy who's never seen the show.  Ochocinco is your horse, just like the time he raced a horse.



Lastly, I have to post this some time even though I don't know what the fuck it is.  I heard it might be part of some Reebok campaign. Enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. Erin Andrews is that ESPN reporter who's a total babe. Remember when Rey Maualuga was on USC and grinded on a reporter? That was her.

    Also, what the hell is Ochocinco doing in the wilderness naked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2010/03/11/more-tv-for-chad-ochocinco-a-vh1-dating-game/

    i think ochocinco needs his own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thousands of people are making money on the internet every day.  They have learned how to earn online and you can too!  I know that it ISpossible because I've been making money on the internet and supporting myself solely from online income since many years.opzioni binarie metodo infallibile

    ReplyDelete