Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just barely worth posting

While I try to hunt down on YouTube the new Reebok commercial Chad is in, I bring you Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell driving while talking to a reporter.

The reporter is Comcast SportsNet's Kate Longworth (I'm sure you're all familiar with her).  It's the top video on this link.  Sorry I could not imbed it here.  Damn encryption.

Me posting this should tell you two things:

1. Oakland is doomed.  They know JaMarcus will never lead the team to success, but they're hopeful anyway.

2. The offseason isn't giving me enough to write about.  I neglected to post about the Bengals signing two more wide receivers (one of them, Antonio Bryant, is actually good), but I just had no spin for it.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the Reebok ad with Chad and it probably isn't worth posting. There's just a bunch of graphic animation and then he pops in for a couple seconds at the end and doesn't even say anything.

    ReplyDelete