Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dancing With the Stars Review

That's right. Teenage Mustache watched Monday night's debut episode of this season's Dancing With the Stars. I did it for one reason only - Chad Ochocinco!

My complete review is basically, 'This show sucks.' Thank God Chad was on first, as it meant I didn't have to watch the whole thing.

I had never seen any previous episode of any previous season of DWTS, despite a regular NFL presence. I generally find competition style reality shows to be generic and lame. DWTS did not change my opinion in that regard. Can someone explain to me why Americans feel we can only be judged accurately by Europeans?

Anyway, Chad is clearly taking the show seriously and putting in a lot of effort. I hope he does well, but more than that I wish they'd just put him on camera more.

If any of you were wondering if I plan on watching more episodes, my answer is maybe if Chad makes it to the finals. But even then, I'll probably just read about it online or something.

1 comment:

  1. You are totally going to lurk in the shadows while I watch.

    ReplyDelete