Saturday, July 24, 2010

Birthday Hangover

I personally enjoyed Dank Game's birthday. It was fun reading through the archives (although much more time consuming than I'd anticipated), and McFavorite's Photoshop article was a great read as well. It makes me quite upset that my bootleg version of Photoshop is no longer working.

Anyway, I missed a few reader-favorite articles in my last round up so I though I'd get some links to those posted. I missed both of Dank Game's beer articles! Remember this one about the Miller High Life Camo Can?

How about Slim's thoughts on Great Lakes Christmas Ale?

How could I have possibly forgotten about J. J. Redick's hair secrets?

And Slim specifically asked about this particular Ben Roethlisberger article.

Well, that's what I've got. If anybody wants links to anything else let me know and I'll update the post.

1 comment: