Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Funny Bengals Tweets - Vol. IV

You know the drill by now right?

Defensive tackle Tank Johnson (TankJohnson99) has strong opinions about infant wear and speed limits, then gives an intriguing incentive for following him:
  • Has anyone seen those new Denim diapers??? I will slap the shit outta a lil kid if he got some Levi pampers! #Iswaretagawd
  • Why is the speed limit in college school zones so slow? I mean by 18 u should be able to dodge a car with ease! #cmonASU #tightenup
  • I'm tryin soo hard to get to 8 k followers! 8,000th follower gets a bucket of chicken maad wet wipes and a plunger! #fuxwitme
Defensive end Antwan Odom (AntwanOdom98) might be giving in to marketing a bit too much:
  • Will using @OldSpice help me break the NFL sack record this year?
  • Will @OldSpice keep the haters away?
  • My manager said that was enough free promo for @OldSpice
Wide receiver/punt returner Quan Cosby (Cosby12) isn't sure if he should trust whitey:
  • Big Question? White lady just saw my little girls and said u have beautiful little critters...should I b offended?? NE1 use those terms b4?
I'm really not sure what linebacker Dhani Jones' (DhaniJones) angle is:
  • Ahhhhh smells... Do tell... Tell me more... Your thoughts of the best smells
Wide receiver Andre Caldwell (caldwell87) learned an important lesson:
  • I learned this weekend to NEVER go shopping with 4 women it get real expensive and they take ALL DAMN DAY they never know what they want..
Tight end Reggie Kelly (ReggieKelly82) shared a moment that isn't so much funny as adorable:
  • Ok 1 thing off my checklist finally, daughter now can ride bike by herself. Way to go baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment