Friday, July 9, 2010

Funny Bengals Tweets - Lebron James Edition

Given the circumstances in Ohio and the chatter on Twitter I've decided to bring you a LeBron James/Cavaliers/Heat version of Funny Bengals Tweets.

Former offensive lineman Willie Anderson (WillAnderson79) joked:
  • He's gon stay in Cleveland tomorrow night[.] I mean so he can Pack!
  • My Bday is Sun. I was gon hold a hour long special to let everyone know of my decision of where I'm going.
  • So Does Dwade have to watch Lebron throw powder in the air every game?
Former defensive tackle Shaun Smith (sjs91) chimed in:
  • Everyone get over it[.] the state [o]f Ohio will never win the big games so good luck.
Defensive tackle Tank Jonson (TankJohnson99) is crazy:
  • Does anyone know where Lebron went? I been on jupiter ice fishin 4 star fish! Just landed from jupiter international! #GreetinEarthlingz
Wide receiver and punt returner Quan Cosby had a good point:
  • Not gonna get into this too much but LB just nailed that live interview! Answered every ? Perfect, only thing wrong was talkin 3rd person ha
Wide receiver Chad Ochocinco (OGOchoCinco, allowable only for this special edition) has a suggestion for the Heat:
  • #perfect world Shaq comes back to the Heat also and Pat Riley signs me to come off the bench when football season ends, i'd average 15 pts
Former linebacker David Pollack (davidpollack47) lends me a sobering conclusion:
  • What does LeBron owe Cleveland, I'm confused? He just gave Clev the best seven years of their franchise
  • The Cleveland franchise is currently worth 100 million more than it was when LeBron got there.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, nice work. I find it surprising that Ochocinco said he would only average 15 points off the bench. Seems pretty modest for him.

    ReplyDelete