Friday, July 16, 2010

Nate Dawg


Today Danny Ainge signed Nate Robinson to a two year deal at $4 million per year. Nate broke the news on his twitter account, saying, "Cuz im back n beantown baby yeah." Since I'm still angry at ESPN for the whole decision fiasco, I thought I'd mention something my friend Ryan Young told me the other day, "these days the real reporting is done on twitter. That's the hard reporting. Espn is the erroneous, speculative, pathetic news."

The Celtics bench looked a lot stronger late in the Playoffs when Doc Rivers finally decided to play Nate. This is a great move for the Celtics because you never know when you'll need a scorer and he comes at a pretty good bargain. They have a lot of aging veterans, which led to inconsistent scoring at times in the Playoffs. Nate is a prime of his career scoring guard, so he can help alleviate those problems--you know, as long as Doc Rivers plays him.

No comments:

Post a Comment