Sunday, July 4, 2010

Funny Bengals Tweets Vol. III

Back for round three, the 'Stache brings you the newest installment of his column that takes the least original thought!


Linebacker Rey Maualuga (Maualuga58) tweeted while driving (presumably he still has his 2003 Pontiac Sunfire), then bought himself a new computer:
  • Traffic on the 71? I thought I left that in LA.
  • What apps shud I download for my Ipad besides angry birds...
Defensive tackle Tank Johnson (TankJohnson99) finally saw Avatar, then hit up Las Vegas:
  • Avatar F'n awesome *pause* need more Crown! Holy Shit I'm in Pandora
  • Cmon son a Avatar sex scene how can I live on earth anymore! This shits wack
  • G string wita tail #stopit
  • I hate humans! Greed money hungry bastards!
  • Attention Vegas! Im comin to town to take all ya doh! So if u have a problem w it better stop me at baggage claim! Cuz #imfeelinlucky
  • Finna turn this 50 bucks into a few million! #trynstopme! Bet on black! And waitresses in short skirts please avoid my blackjack table thx
Linebacker Dhani Jones (DhaniJones) has body issues:
  • I'm serious... What's up with everybody hating on chest hair... No razor, no clippers, no waxing, allow men to be men
Former offensive tackle Willie Anderson (WillAnderson79) offered up advice on meeting women:
  • Guy just told me when he meets a woman he checks out her arms. Lol He said "Boobs, butt, eye lashes etc can be fake. Arms tell the truth ...
  • Lol That's funny. My brother told me to check a woman's health history and her family's. I guess Women can and should do the same!
Rookie linebacker Roddrick Muckelroy (youngMuck38 - an awesome handle by the way) really enjoyed his dinner:
  • first time really just eatting at Chipotle it was good i must say lol
  • feel like a king an i just found my crown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment