Thursday, September 24, 2009

Miller High Life Camo Can

Awesome! Now that SlimyFavorite has changed our blog's matra from "rants about sports, music and shoes" to "seems nobody wants to hang out in a dank pit no more" I can write about what people like to do in dank pits - Drink beer!




As gun-welding, bible thumping, AM 700-listening Republicans, we here at the Dank Game are particularly excited about autumn, as it ushers in a new hunting season.

Err - actually we couldn't care less that it's hunting season. Nor are we very interested in guns, 700, or the thumping of bibles. I don't think any of us have even been hunting, although HAMS has some West Virginia in his family so I can't be sure.

However, thanks to Miller High Life, guys like us have a reason to get excited about hunting season. I think I can speak for all of us Dank Gamers when I say that the now annual High Life "Hunting Packs" (for after the hunt, remember!) are great.

Draping the best workingman's beer in America in camouflage, or the solid orange variety from last year, is like seeing a beautiful small town girl in her prom dress. . . . Which means drinking High Life out of a camo can is like taking a girl out of her prom dress . . . OK, this analogy is a little strained.

For real though, what's not to love? I especially loved the orange cans because they were perfect for Bengals tailgating. And although they're back to Camo this year, you can bet your ass that I'll be drinking one as I watch the Bengals kick the Steelers ass this Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not used to seeing a 12 oz camo can. I usually mess with the tall boy camo cans.

    Also, I don't think they had the orange can last year, because I was sippin from camo a year ago. Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of drinking from the orange can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, SlimyFavorite is the lamest yet. Step your game up.

    ReplyDelete