Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I TOLD YOU!!!

Remember my inside scoop guys? When I worked in the Bengal's locker room and unloaded ALL KINDS of insider information on this very blog?


In case you thought I was bullshitting you, go back and take a refresher course. Note how I said 1st round pick Andre Smith looks like he's in terrible shape and that the report that he might be back in a couple weeks is clearly wrong.

Well, now read this article.

As you can see, I was dead on in my assessment. Never doubt me, Dank-Gamers - I am your God.



Just to rag on the Bengals a little bit for being so stupid: Why are they wasting a roster spot on Smith when they could have put him on the P.U.P. list? (I'm pretty sure they didn't do this, but I don't feel like looking it up, so I'll just assume I'm right - I usually am). If they'd done that, he wouldn't have been eligible for the first 6 weeks of the season, but clearly we won't be playing by then anyway. Why cut a guy like DeDe Dorsey to make room for a player who can't play?

2 comments:

  1. when do we (the readers) get our NFL weekly update????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesdays.

    Or you can check out some other site. ... What's that Slim?

    OH. Do not check out another site. Stay tuned to Dank Game!

    ReplyDelete