Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nike Dunk Hi Autoclave


I meant to post about these the other day, but instead, risking what I can only assume is a really substantial amount of clout in the sneaker game, I'm posting about it now. I've never really been that huge of a Dunk fan, but, as I mentioned in my previous Blazer post, Nike Sportswear is seriously on it. Where Nike SB, or even Nike proper, might release some technicolor bullshit to keep the 15 year old mallrats happy, NSW opts to keep it simple, instead using materials ("premium" canvas) and construction (vulcanized midsole?) to set it apart. The Nike Dunk Hi Autoclave (btw, an autoclave is a device to sterilize equipment and supplies by subjecting them to high pressure steam at 121° C or more-Wiki) is set to release September 29th, once again at select NSW retailers (sorry Ohio).
via NSW

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. autoclave supplier in India, autoclavemanufacturers in India.

    ReplyDelete