Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Bengals Blow

Because Mustache was busy working in Columbus today during the Bengals' opening home game against the Denver Broncos, I feel obligated to say a few words considering I was at the game. Because I hardly know anything about football, I'm not going to say much. But I think I know enough about football to say that the Cincinnati Bengals looked like absolute shit today. From what I've heard, the Broncos were expected to pretty much suck this season and the Bengals were supposed to have at least a chance of being mildly formidable. Again, I know absolutely nothing about football, but I think those chances can be thrown to the curb now. I think I'm going to end my rant here, as I have nothing of substance to add, and if I continued to write it probably just be more drunken doom and gloom. God, that was a terrible game.

1 comment:

  1. I have now watched clips from the game, and it appears as though the Bengals do indeed suck. Statistically they actually played a better game, but pathetically managed to score only once.

    So basically, they shouldn't suck so bad, but they do. Welcome to Cincinnati.

    Nice report, SlimMcFlavoRite

    ReplyDelete