Friday, January 8, 2010

Stakes is High

The moment of truth has arrived, and hopefully it won't be the last for the Bengals during the ensuing NFL Playoffs. After an embarrassing 37-0 blowout by the Jets last Sunday it's hard to remain optimistic, but I'm trying my damndest to have that glass-half-full outlook that has been so hard to maintain throughout this season. Obviously the Bengals didn't go all out for last week's game. Starting running back Cedric Benson was out, as well as key defenders Domata Peko, Robert Geathers, and Chris Crocker. But still, it's just really hard to go into this game feeling confident in this team. It's been a draining season for us Bengals fans, despite a winning record and the first playoff berth since the 2005-06 season. Let's just hope this team can at least manage to make it out of the first round. Anyhow, enough ranting from someone who knows hardly anything about football. Let's get ready to go out there and show the Jets why the Cincinnati Bengals are the AFC North Champs! I'll be in attendance doing my best to cheer for the entire Dank Game community. I'll also be wearing my new Jeff Blake jersey. Wish me and the tigers luck!

Put some points up on that board and win the game for Cincinnati!

R.I.P. Slim... This one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment