Sunday, January 31, 2010

Soooo Fresh


The Cool Grey Air Jordan 11 has been confirmed to be released in 2010 for the first time since 2001. It is set to release around the holiday season some time in November. Widely considered Tinker Hatfield's greatest design both aesthetically and functionally (himself included), this unique colorway will almost definitely make waves in the sneaker world upon its release. While the Jordan 11 Space Jams were all the rage this past holiday season, I tend to prefer the lighter value of this colorway. I've always wanted a pair of 11s and I'm already feeling the urge to bring a pair of these home. I've never experienced the rabid madness of copping a pair of Jordans upon release, so maybe I'll finally subject myself to it. Wish me luck come November.

1 comment:

  1. Having second thoughts on these after seeing old pairs on eBay in which the ice (transparent sole) has turned yellow. Not a good look with the grey.

    ReplyDelete