Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Throwback Posterization: 'Nique on Bird



Although I missed Dominique Wilkin's 50th birthday by two days with this post, I couldn't let that stop me from sharing this one. One of the best to ever throw it down in the NBA, if not the best, Wilkins absolutely destroys Larry Bird here. Larry Legend would've been best off just getting the fuck outta the way on this one. Although this is a sick dunk, I actually wanted to use Wilkins' throw down on Robert Parish instead, but I couldn't find a video on youtube with just that dunk on it's own. So do yourself a big favor and take a couple minutes to watch 'Nique's top 10 dunks. I promise you won't be disappointed. The aforementioned dunk on Robert Parish is number 3 on the list. If you ask me, it's the epitome of a posterization, especially considering it was over one of the most daunting defenders of all time. He throws it down so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment