Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Funny Bengals Tweets - Training Camp Edition

Twitter would indicate that the Bengals are enjoying training camp in Georgetown, KY. Although we don't have Hard Knocks in G-Town this year, the proof is in the funny tweets:

Defensive tackle Tank Johnson (TankJohnson99) finds Georgetown, Kentucky amusing, but training camp exhausting:
  • Saw a chick wit one tooth and a tongue ring in long john silver today! Justa clickin that thang against dat 1 tooth! #ahhgeorgetown so funny
  • Seriously considering driving from dorms to meetings! Its a 45 second walk and a 1 min drive!
Punt Returner Quan Cosby (Cosby12) is a man who doesn't mind having his sleep interrupted and likes crappy game shows:
  • Oh and I forgot to thank NFL drug testing for costing me an hr and a half of sleep this morning. God bless u! Haha
  • I dont think I can be beaten in family feud! I don't watch it very much but skills stay on point! Mind is a terrible thing to waste!
Cornerback Rico Murray (Mr513RicoMurray) has an opinion about teammate Chad Ochocinco and about the hardest working man in Georgetown:
  • The only thing that can't be stopped is that man's [Ochocinco's] mouth...
  • The most memorable person in Georgetown. the little Caesar guy who dances all day long..I thought my job was hard
New wide receiver Terrell Owens (terrellowens) also had an anecdote about Chad:
  • Chad is n his room playing FIFA by himself b/c no1 will play with him! Lol.
Chad (OGOchoCinco) got everyone back though:
  • Just finished my weight workout early as hell, no meetings till 10:15, i should wake players up in their dorm rooms with the blow horn
  • My vuvuzela came in handy early this morning, im sure i woke some folks up screaming gooolll and blowing my vuvuzela.
Linebacker Rey Maualuga (maualuga58) wishes for one night he could be somewhere else:
  • Wish I was going to the Rascall Flatts concert 2morrow. My favorite country band. #dontjudgeme
Rookie cornerback Brandon Ghee (BGhee) is growing up and giving culinary advice:
  • Chillin wit @GenoStacks [rookie defensive tackle Geno Atkins].....you know your getting old when you start arguing about taxes...ha ha
  • Bout to eat some chipotle. If you don't like chipotle it's something wrong with you
With training camp wrapped up, that's all the funny Bengals tweets for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment