Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, He Mad Light Though

So I realize this post might come off as a "ironic" in that oh-so-pejorative sort of way, but think what you like. Sean Paul is actually the shit.

He's been outta the light (get it?) for a bit now, but some people, namely me, really wish he'd come back. I mean do you remember 2003? Dude was everywhere. His album Dutty Rock is practically a greatest hits collection in and of itself. Check the tracklist here. The success he gained off that one album is pretty unreal, especially for a guy who's largely unintelligible. But the catchiness of the music is undeniable, and I'm glad it happened.

I think the last big hit dude had was "Temperature" which was back in '05 or some shit. It's been too long. Make more hits please.





2 comments:

  1. Sean wins the LeBron James Award for most back-to-back YouTube imbedments in a single post

    ReplyDelete