Friday, August 20, 2010

Investment Opportunity

Wow.

Sometimes money just stares you in the face. I'll ask you all to observe this promotional video for the "Shake Weight:"



Alright. I'm sure this thing does get you "ripped" (and based on the ad, really really gay). And I'm not claiming that you can make any money simply by getting into shape (you can't.)

But if you have a brain in your head (which the faggots demonstrating the Shake-Weight obviously do not), you can tell this product is bull shit. Thought it may very well help you get in shape, it obviously will cause Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. I mean, if computer video games can cause this nerve disorder, then a product that's only purpose it to shake the shit out of your wrist is bound to.

So my advice (I have no degree in economics, law, medicine nor physical education; I just happen to be among the slim portion of Americans who aren't retarded) is to buy a Shake Weight. And use it. It couldn't possibly take but five years before the class action lawsuit arrives. If typing can give you Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, the Shake Weight likely only accelerates the process.

And let's face it - if you're taking advice from a website called Dank-Game.Blogspot.com, you weren't going to make any money in the meantime anyway.

Shake Weight is your future!

1 comment: