Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Light Charcoal/White

Sorry to bombard you with shoes all of a sudden, but I had to find something to post about in order to push down Teenage Butt Rash's throwaway post featuring Roseanne's horrendous rendition of the National Anthem. I guess it's sorta funny, but c'mon 'Stache, you're better than that.

Anyhow, I'm really feeling these charcoal grey nubuck Air Force 1s. These classic kicks always look real nice in a clean, simple colorway. This particular pair are quite possibly my favorite Air Force 1s I've ever seen, but I've always had a soft spot for grey shoes. For real though, it don't get much cleaner than this.

You can purchase these for a cool $100 at Nike Sportswear retailers and the Nice Kicks store in Austin, TX.

2 comments:

  1. Dear McFavorite:

    stop attempting to ridicule my handle - it ain't workin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I admit this one was pretty bad, but Teenage Soul Patch and Teenage Chin Strap were good ones. I'm pretty much out of tasteless facial hair styles to use, so this will probably be my last attempt.

    You've had some pretty terrible ones for me, so don't even try to act all high and mighty.

    Slim McFrench Dip was probably your best.

    ReplyDelete