Friday, August 14, 2009

Nike Air Penny II Triple Black

I'm pretty in love with the Nike Air Penny II. Although no colorway will ever compare to the highly sought original Atlantic Blue, this Triple Black edition has me fidgeting in my seat. I already own three pairs of the Miami Heat colorway (it's a long story involving multiple eBay mishaps followed by a nasty email that won me a free pair) that dropped this year, and I must say they're some of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've ever worn. The way they slide onto your feet is truly an experience. I'm also in love with the crazy space age design, which I think is probably Nike's most successful attempt ever at creating a futuristic look. I sort of promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore shoes for a while as I've been on quite a tear lately, but I sure wouldn't mind having a pair of these sitting on my shoe rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment