Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who Knows About Computers?

Dank-Gamers.

Help me out!

Something is wrong with my computer.

It started about 11:00 pm Tuesday night. I had finished watching a movie (Thelma and Louise was terrific, thanks for asking) and decided to check out some stuff on the internet.

But something went horribly wrong. After looking at some of my favorite websites and blogs, I looked up some NBA scores. And my screen is telling me that the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Cleveland Cavaliers!

Now I'm no IT guy, but clearly I must have some virus, or some sort of system malfunction on a grand scale. Because I was told the Cavs were basically unbeatable.


HA! Go Thunder, who incidently are back in the playoff picture. Shit, they'd be a 5th seed if they were in the East (read: L'East).

1 comment:

  1. there's this place called computer dna out in oh it's a joke.

    ReplyDelete