Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's official: Ron Artest is crazier than Ochocinco

Finally, we have a winner. I'm sure the battle will still go on, but with the latest news about Ron Artest, you can now rest assured that Ron Ron is crazier than Ochocinco. In an interview with Sporting News Magazine, Artest said that he used to drink Hennessy at halftime while playing for the Bulls. Seriously. Now, I know Chad Ochocinco is pretty crazy, but with this news, he now just seems eccentric relative to Artest. Ochocinco is going to have to go to great lengths to catch up to Ron on this one. I'm talking crystal meth or PCP during halftime.

In the interview, Ron discussed other crazy shit he did in his past, like being a "single" pimp as a 19-year-old attending St. John's. I don't know why he specifies that he was a single pimp (hence the quotes), as I thought all pimps were single, unless you count their bottom bitch as a significant other.

The ball's back in your court, Mustache. I'll be astounded if you find a way to rebound from this one. By the way, what's up in the NFL?

5 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think that Ronnie would be homeless if he weren't a gifted athlete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way could any prison contain Artest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turn your mobile phone into an extraordinary gadget with LED Black - Berry apps.
    There is no time to be preoccupied by a missed call on an unattended phone.
    These chips directly convert electricity to light without the use of a filament or glass bulb.


    my web page; Deckenleuchten

    ReplyDelete