Monday, November 2, 2009

New Balance 996/ Puma Clyde

I've decided at this point that I'm not even going to pretend to keep up with the sneaker scene. So expect to see some possibly outdated posts from now on. Some recent favorites:



Normally I don't get too jazzed about New Balances (all the really nice joints are far too expensive) this is a really nice release. It's not a 500 series and it's not that expensive (zappos.com has them for $109.90).

via NiceKicks




Also, these Clydes are dope as hell. I'm pretty glad Puma's taking a break from doing really stupid shoes (even if they're for a good cause). I don't know when or if they're being released in the US.

via
Kenlu

5 comments:

  1. would teenage_mustache wear any of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dull Clydes are so sick. I bet 'stache might rock those joints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I can't hang with the NB because they're Steelers colors. I avoid yellow and black at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck the steelers for sure. i'm not going to let them ruin my wardrobe though. oh yeah, who dey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a die hard Bengals fan, owning a pair of shoes with Steelers' colors would ruin my wardrobe. Also, who dey?

    ReplyDelete