Saturday, November 14, 2009

Making up for missed time

I know, I've fallen off pretty hard from posting on Dank Game, so I'm just going to post a couple videos of Dwyane Wade being sweet from the past week.

First off, we have Dwyane absolutely decimating Anderson Varejao. Being from Ohio, a lot of people question why I'm a Miami Heat fan and not a Cavs fan. This dunk more or less sums up why. Anderson Varejao is a total punk, and Dwyane Wade is totally sweet. Plus, if I became a Cavs fan, I'd be shamelessly jumping on the LeBron bandwagon. I must admit, I am jealous of Cleveland actually having an arena that fans show up to, but as my colleague Teen Mustache pointed out to me, people in Cleveland have nothing better to do than go support the Cavs.

Lastly, we have Dwyane's game winning three-pointer from tonight against the Nets. Despite missing Jermaine O'Neal and losing Mario Chalmers four minutes into the game with a strained right shoulder, the Heat looked pretty pathetic against the still winless Nets. I love watching D-Wade hit game winning shots, but I'd much rather see the Heat come out and win in convincing fashion. Especially since the Nets were missing several players, including two of their best players in Devin Harris and Courtney Lee. Still, that was one of Dwyane's best clutch shots. From the moment of the release, I just had that feeling it was going to sink.

2 comments:

  1. these are sweet. now i remember why basketball used to be my favorite sport. it still would be if i were partial to one team, but i'm not. Atlanta Hawks? no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, fuck the Hawks. I keep hoping they'll fall off, but unfortunately they're a pretty damn good team.

    ReplyDelete