Thursday, November 5, 2009

Converse SBs

Like my fellow Dank Game sneaker colleague Sean, I have lost any ambition of posting the flyest new shit in the sneaker world. In fact, I never really had that ambition in the first place. I just like to post stuff that I think is sweet. One thing that I think is pretty sweet is Converse's recent skateboarding shoes. I'm no skateboarder, so I can't comment on how they perform on the half-pipe, but I can comment on how dope they look. And let me tell you, these shoes look pretty fucking dope. Unfortunately, I can't find any information about when or where these will be released. Any help with this would be appreciated.

This is the Converse SB Revere Mid from the Converse Red Suede Series. I'm really feeling the simple design and red suede with navy trim. Check out Nice Kicks for more photos of the Converse Red Suede Series.

This is the second pair from the Red Suede Series, which are obviously Chuck Taylors. I've always liked when Chucks use the material of the shoe for the toe rather than extending the rubber sole. Check the link above for more photos of these shoes.

This is the Converse CTS Mid Navy Blue Waxed Canvas. Another nice looking Chuck Taylor. I'm definitely feeling the look of the waxed canvas. Check out Nice Kicks for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment