Monday, June 21, 2010

Ron!


Ron Artest is the fucking man. I almost want to just blog on Ron from now on. I'm a free agent, you know? I love how Dank Game is all free agents; being from Cincinnati we got no natural team. I stuck with Cleveland jus cause it's Ohio, but we are natural rivals. I mean when I was a kid no one gave a damn about Pittsburgh--they sucked--it was about Cleveland and Bernie Kosar v. Munoz and Boomer.

Its amazing how strong Ron looked in that series. That steal in the first half of game 7 was sick. He played so good in that game, but I think his most brilliant move was drawing Pierce into that double tech in game one. I mean, whats Pierce going to do after that? They both had a tech so they'd be kicked out with another one. Ron just manned up in that series.

2 comments:

  1. I could use the help in covering Ron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ochocinco is still totally funny too, but he hasn't done ANYTHING worth writing a post about since DWTS, and I couldn't stand watching that show

    ReplyDelete