Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Rarest Jordans To Ever Hit eBay

As I was browsing Air Jordans on eBay tonight, I stumbled across something a little more interesting than the usual old Jordan 11's with icy soles gone yellow and atrocious Jordan Brand fusions. I think I may have discovered the holy grail of Jordans, y'all... original white, metallic black Air Jordan 1's from 1985. According to eBay seller quickclicksales, these are the rarest Jordans to ever hit eBay... and they're in my size. Apparently these things weren't even released to the public, with only a few samples made. So I'm asking for your advice Dank Gamers, should I drop $3,700 (FREE shipping!!!) so that I can own what I can only assume are the dopest and rarest shoes in the city of Cincinnati if not the entire Midwest? I could also try my hand at bartering, as this item features the "Make Offer" option.

In case you're wondering, I'm not actually considering purchasing these. Would be tight to own 'em though.

4 comments:

  1. seriously, if you've got the cash, buy them. i'd cut a nun's throat for some og ajko's, or the black/gold dmp VI's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing is I don't have the cash to buy them. I am accepting donations though. Might even have a telethon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah...unless they light up or have one of those pump things on the tongue.

    You should still have a telethon though. Or a teleTHONG - everyone is pantless and wearing a thong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jordan zero's ....shit bro that's hot.

    ReplyDelete