Friday, April 23, 2010

Funny Bengals Tweets Vol. II

Welcome back to Funny Bengals Tweets - the column where I don't have to come up with any original material. Here's what current and former Bengals players are tweeting about.

Former Bengals OT Willie Anderson (WillAnderson79) had a fun family night at Medieval Nights:
  • Medieval Times with my son and my guests
  • Show blood! I paid a lot for these tickets
  • My son is like "Dad you realize this is not real?" I said "Boy shut it. Its real to me!" Hater!
  • I wanna live this way foreal! Fight for your food, money and you queen! lol
Former Bengals DL John Thornton had an observation about Shitsburgh, and gave some parenting advice:
  • Pittsburgh nightclubs suck. All their bouncers have lil man syndrome
  • Who names their kid Wellington? wtf
Linebacker Rey Muauluga took in some TV and some recreational sports:
  • Watching 16 and Pregnant haha. I hope this show is fake. These girls are way too young
  • Winton woods to play some frisbee golf [editor's note - this is probably only sweet if you're familiar with Cincinnati]
Wide receiver Andre Caldwell (caldwell87) offered some fashion advice and a possible idea for a start-up business:
  • If you wear tall T's and extra big pants in 2010 you style is dead
  • Are there any good car wash companies that come to the house?
Defensive end Antwan "He's Not Human" Odom (AntwanOdom98) is a fan of the OchoCinco News Network:
  • @ocnnbreaking will soon be the leading news source on the planet
Offensive Lineman Evan Mathis (ergoism) expressed his loyalties:
  • I pledge allegiance to the swag
Defensive tackle Tank Johnson (TankJohson99) had some thoughts about popular snack cakes:
  • I bet little debbie aint so little!
  • Little debbie is definitely Big Debrah now!
Until next time Dank-Gamers

No comments:

Post a Comment