Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Day in the Life of Starbury

Ok, I swear I have other stuff to talk about besides the two craziest players in the NBA. This has been pretty heavily covered all over the NBA blogosphere, but I'd feel like I was doing the world a great injustice if I were to make no attempt to spread the insanity of Stephon Marbury. If you haven't heard, Starbury took video of himself for an entire 24 hours last Saturday and Friday and streamed it on uStream.com, which now has an archive of videos from the marathon. I've yet to watch any of the video besides about a minute of the live stream in which he was just stretching and listening to some song featuring Lil Wayne (wait, isn't that every single song ever). Judging by the quotes on NBA Musings, there's gotta be some classic moments. I think most of them are in response to questions people were sending into him on uStream. I haven't even read through half of them and I already have a list of classics to entice you.

"My head is so big, my dreams are in Imax? That’s good! Let’s hear your jokes!"

"Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA right now. He moves silky like a snake. Chris Paul, he got power and he slither, he slither… he move real silky like a snake."

"I’m going to set up a foundation for the world. I’m gonna take the money and start building cities all over the world. I’m a comet. My man told me I’m a comet. I said 'I’m a comet?"

"Would you have sex with Oprah? What’s wrong with you? Jimmeny Christmas! Jeez Louise. Challenge yourself Daddy."

"Do I believe in aliens? I ain’t never seen one. I believe in Jesus though."

"No, I never sucked no wee-wee before. Next question."

"I love Akon. He takes care of his people."

Clearly a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment